On Tuesday, December 6th from 6:30 – 9:00 pm, we will be having our annual sleigh ride:
- The sleigh will be leaving from the pool parking lot.
- We will be serving hot chocolate and some goodies.
- We will have a special visit from Santa!
There are plenty of volunteer opportunities, especially with clean-up. Those who volunteer for clean-up and creating luminaries will get on one of the first sleigh rides of the night. Here is the volunteer web site: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0B45ABAB2B0-brookstone
New this year – we will be having a FOOD DRIVE, so please bring some food to help feed the hungry and homeless in the Raleigh area. Below are some of the most urgent needs. Please, do not bring any glass jars!
- Canned fruit
- Canned peas, potatoes, mixed vegetables
- Canned pork & beans, baked beans, chili & beans
- Canned ravioli
- Olive oil
- Instant mashed potatoes
If you have any questions, please email me or give me a call.
See you at the Sleigh!
Chair Social Committee